Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Video from Training Ride!





Well, I am ecstatic to report that Delilah's training is progressing phenomenally! I got to observe her whole training ride yesterday, and I cannot say enough good things about her progress. I am attaching a video of her canter work, after only one week. Kelsey has made amazing progress with her. She was calm, balanced, and didn't flip her head at all. Kelsey has done a lot of work on not letting her run into the canter, but rather lifting into a smooth transition, and it has made all the difference in the world. She needs a lot of strengthening and balancing still, so we talked about adding back in a lower level joint supplement to help her with her old minor stifle injury. I still cannot BELIEVE the progress they have made in only a week of training! I find myself wishing I had done this a long time ago, but regardless, I am ecstatic to have finally gotten things moving for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment