Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fears Reawakened


I can only hope that my intuition is wrong.  We have known for quite some time that there was a ticking time bomb hidden deep within the feet of this sweet boy I truly adore. We have been through so much; and every time he has been resolute, and such a fighter. His lameness is reoccuring.  Words like navicular instability, damage to deep digital flexor tendon, keep spinning through my head. I think about whether an ultrasound could tell us anything, and how on earth I could facilitate getting an MRI done to really get some answers...

I hope my fears are unwarranted. But like I said...I hope my intuition is wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Loved this video - how is your boy? What a gorgeous journey you have shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any news? :) Just wondering since it's been a while!

    ReplyDelete